Sunday, April 17, 2011

a day in the life.

i like my new attitude. realizing that i'm not going to live forever (on earth) has given me a kick in my step. when you are young, your life seems like it will go on indefinitely. then you have your own kids and one day you wake up with a nine-year old. wasn't she born yesterday? whew, that was fast. oh my gosh, sniff sniff sniff, that was too fast. 

i want to be a good influence on my girls. i want them to think back on me and remember that i was doing what i loved to do. i want them to know that they don't have to settle. with a little hard work and motivation they can do and be whatever they want. don't judge success by how much money you have earned. but by how happy you are. i want my girls to be happy and live a fruitful life. 

i work for a man that does a lot of real estate development. his newest project is a 100+ year old building that will be converted into a boutique hotel and apartments. when the paneling came down this week, these brightly painted walls were exposed. at one time back in the 70's (i think) it was a hangout called "the jungle". perfect for picture taking! if you want to see the progress you can like us on facebook under the inn on whitworth.

i am the proud owner of a supermodel and a monkey, can you decide which is which?


 








No comments:

Post a Comment